The Davidson Academy Middle School provides:
- Interdisciplinary teaching teams devoted exclusively to middle school. Teachers for the Upper School will only teach high school, and the middle school teachers can become experts in the needs of early adolescents.
- A homeroom that meets weekly to facilitate genuine relationships between teachers and students and gives parents a place to go for communication and a point of contact.
- A schedule, separate and apart from the high school, that accommodates their shorter attention span and allows for more movement.
- A weekly Middle School Chapel with content tailored to meet their unique level of spiritual understanding.
- Additional middle school student events separate from the high school such as pep rallies, dress-up days, projects, community service, student council, and their own middle school club structure.